The new Konustex shoes are specific and designed specifically for hunting (robustness, reliability, camouflage colors, comfort of the fit, strength, breathability) or for tactical shooting (flexibility, waterproofness, two lacing zones, technical design).
We have managed to produce footwear with a breathable membrane, which combines a very comfortable fit with the most useful technical characteristics and their undoubted quality.
The ALPADIA tactical shoe is waterproof with the big plus of the side valve, that favors the escape of humidity without letting water pass.
It has two lacing zones in order to be comfortable and comfortable, the “bootie” construction that offers maximum comfort, the breathable membrane that allows the foot not to sweat during the use, even prolonged, of the shoe.
Available sizes from 38 to 46.
Shoe height 21.5cm
– 2 LACING ZONES
– BOOTIE CONSTRUCTION
– BREATHABLE MEMBRANE
- INTERNAL COLLAR IN BREATHABLE MESH FABRIC
- BACK STRAP TO FACILITATE THE FIT
- EQUIPPED WITH REAR INSERT TO FACILITATE FOOT FLEXION AND LATERAL VALVE TO FACILITATE THE ESCAPE OF MOISTURE WITHOUT LETTING WATER PASS
- THERMOPLASTIC RUBBER SOLE THAT OFFERS A GRIP COMPARABLE TO RUBBER AND A GOOD LEVEL OF ABRASION RESISTANCE
- LEATHER TONGUE WITH GRADUATED THICKNESS TO OFFER AN EXCELLENT LEVEL OF COMFORT
- UPPER HYDRO TECHNICAL FABRIC AND HYDRO SUEDE
- POLYESTER LACES
- SHAPED, ANTIBACTERIAL AND BREATHABLE INSOLE IN EXPANDED POLYURETHANE
- THE TOE REINFORCEMENT IS DESIGNED TO OFFER FOREFOOT PROTECTION FOR BOTH THE FRONT AND SIDE, INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL