The new Konustex shoes are specific and designed specifically for hunting (robustness, reliability, camouflage colors, comfort of the fit, strength, breathability) or for tactical shooting (flexibility, waterproofness, two lacing zones, technical design).
The IMPERVIO Shoe is the top of our range with upper in bovine flower, rubber band along the entire perimeter to ensure the protection of your foot, Vibram USHBA sole and a shape designed to protect you in the most inaccessible conditions.
It has two lacing zones in order to be comfortable and comfortable, the “bootie” construction that offers maximum comfort, the breathable membrane that allows the foot not to sweat during the use, even prolonged, of the shoe. They are also waterproof footwear and this, on a hunting ground, is an essential feature.
Available sizes from 38 to 46.
Shoe height 26cm
– 2 LACING ZONES
– BOOTIE CONSTRUCTION
– BREATHABLE MEMBRANE
– VIBRAM SOLE
– SHAPED, ANTIBACTERIAL AND BREATHABLE INSOLE IN EXPANDED POLYURETHANE – VIBRAM – USHBA SOLE IN RUBBER WITH HIGH PROFILE WITH TREAD STUDIED TO FAVOR A EXCELLENT GRIP ON ALL GROUNDS
– MICROFIBER COLLAR TO FACILITATE THE FLEXION OF THE FOOT- SMOOTH IDRO COWHIDE UPPER THICKNESS 2.2 – 2.4
– POLYESTER LACES
– RUBBER BAND ALONG THE ENTIRE LOWER PERIMETER OF THE UPPER TO ENSURE FOOT PROTECTION. THE SHAPE HAS BEEN STUDIED TO OFFER THE PROTECTION OF THE BIG TOE
– LEATHER TONGUE WITH ELASTIC UPPER BAND TO HOLD THE FINAL PART OF THE LACES
– SECOND LACE SUPPLIED (BROWN COLOR)