The new Konustex shoes are specific and designed specifically for hunting (robustness, reliability, camouflage colors, comfort of the fit, strength, breathability) or for tactical shooting (flexibility, waterproofness, two lacing zones, technical design).
We have managed to produce footwear with a breathable membrane, which combines a very comfortable fit with the most useful technical characteristics and their undoubted quality.
The INCITO shoe designed for hunting with a Vibram rubber sole and Dakar greased leather. The maximum fit is guaranteed by the collar that follows the shape of the ankle.
It has two lacing zones in order to be comfortable and comfortable, the “bootie” construction that offers maximum comfort, the breathable membrane that allows the foot not to sweat during the use, even prolonged, of the shoe. They are also waterproof footwear and this, on a hunting ground, is an essential feature.
Available sizes from 38 to 46.
Shoe height 13cm
– 2 LACING ZONES
– BOOTIE CONSTRUCTION
– BREATHABLE MEMBRANE
– VIBRAM SOLE
– BACK STRAP TO FACILITATE THE FIT
– SHAPED, ANTIBACTERIAL AND BREATHABLE POLYURETHANE INSOLE
– GRIVOLA VIBRAM RUBBER SOLE WITH TREADING DESIGNED TO OFFER AN EXCELLENTE GRIP ON ALL GROUNDS
– COLLAR THAT FOLLOWS THE SHAPE OF THE ANKLE TO OFFER MAXIMUM WEARABILITY
– UPPER IN GREASED BOVINE LEATHER + HYDRO TECHNICAL FABRIC
– POLYESTER LACES
– LEATHER THICKNESS 1.8MM – 2MM
– TOE AND HEEL REINFORCEMENTS TO OFFER GOOD FOOT PROTECTION
– SECOND LACE SUPPLIED (WHITE DOTTED)